Thursday 26 November 2009

Graze


I had a lovely surprise this afternoon when a cardboard box full of wholesome yumminess arrived on my desk. Graze send boxes of fruit and nuts to you at work but as I usually don't know where I'll be working this is the first time I've ordered from them. I recommend them wholeheartedly, they're not cheap but I think they're good value when you consider the variety you get in your box. And it's like getting a present at work.

I had fresh pineapple, dried raspberries, and a mixture of pecans, cranberries and almonds. It was all delicious.

This isn't a picture of my box, I'm not called Stephen, but I couldn't take a picture of my box in the classroom (snigger).

If you want to try Graze go to their website at www.graze.com and see their offers. If you quote CL12ZZKL I get money off my nest order which would be most welcome. I don't know what's happened to the typeface, odd isn't it!

No comments: